Pages

Sunday, 14 May 2017

Bits and Pieces

Well it's been a bitty week. I've done a bit of this and a little of that. Saying that though I have been fairly busy. just not sewing.

I've sashed one row of Simple Times and that's it.


It's been glorious weather wise for a change in Wales so I've spent quite a bit of time in the garden .

The greenhouse is slowly filling up with plants, plus I need to find room for the ones still on my windowsills.



The fish in the pond are enjoying the sun aswell.


Thursday we went to a garden show about 2 hrs drive away. I was very good and only picked up 2 clematis. Did get lots of ideas though.








The weather for this week coming is supposed to be back to our normal cold and rain. No gardening for me so I'll be spending time in the sewing room instead. Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely garden pictures. I like the colors in your quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your weather turned for a bit. Ours is about to....and I am ready for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have some good sewing progress this week. I like your quilt it's coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures Gina. Always good to enjoy the garden while you can. We seem to be having opposite weather to you at the moment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you were at Malvern ! Lucky duck , I recognise that last photo from gardeners world . I'm just as happy to see your garden photos as your quilting photos

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx