Pages

Friday, 3 March 2017

March UFO list

Well the numbers are out for the two March UFO Challenges I've signed up for.

First up is the American Patchwork & Quilting one being run on facebook.
The number pulled out of the hat was no 12


My Chevron quilt. This was made as part of a learn to quilt sew along a few years ago. Unfortunately between the host having problems and myself I never got round to downloading the quilting information. As a result the top has been languishing in my to quilt box since then. Not sure what I'll be doing on it but I think I might have some fun with it.

The next challenge is over at Patchwork Times . The number here is No 5.





This one needs alot of work . It's a mixture of 12" and 6" blocks. I've made all the blocks bar the last two. I need to set them and then piece the borders, get the quilt together and quilt it.

On the cross stitch challenge I've set myself it's Winnie the Pooh and friends that I'm hoping to work on this month.


As you can see I've not done too much of it so far.
I do have a cunning plan for this though. I'm off to Bruges in Belgium for a few days by coach and am planning to work on this during the travelling. I'm hoping by taking this and no other sewing I'll get quite a bit done.

Ok that's it for now. I'm off to dust down my sewing machine and try and remember how to use it. Things have calmed down here so I might get one of the quilts finished this month.

5 comments:

  1. Certainly lots of challenges for you! Enjoy the trip to Bruges and happy cross stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty projects. Good luck with your goals this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects to work on, good luck! Looking forward to the New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to do sewing or stitching when I travel! Good luck with your projects for the month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your projects. The colors on your #5 are gorgeous. It will be fun to see your progress this month!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx