Pages

Sunday, 26 March 2017

March Quiltathon days 2

Yesterday I pinned up the star quilt on the living room floor after first rearranging the furniture so it fitted, just.


A trip to the local fabric factory shop saw me pick up this for the backing.


And that's it for this quilt for time being as spring has sprung and the garden is calling. There's no way I'll get it finished for the end of the month as per the challenge so I'm calling it quits. All I'm aiming to do with it is Stitch in the Ditch all the seams by the end of the week.



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I hoped to finish my UFO up today, but have to go help a relative with something, so it may not be completed by the end of March either. We'll see. I keep reminding myself the progress made is an accomplishment, even if it's not quite a finish. I do look forward to seeing your gorgeous quilt when it is done!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx