Pages

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Modern HST Sampler

Next up are the blocks for the Modern HST Sampler. I was two and a half months behind with this one.  
You may recall I'm making each month in a different colour.

 So June was turquiose




 July was red


and August is blue purple


And finally a shot of all the blocks so far in no particular order. 


It's starting to look quite good with only 4 colours to go.

Right now I've bombarded your feeds I'll leave you now. I do have more to blog about so hopefully I won't be gone for so long this time.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! A true sampler quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colors- it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look great altogether like that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your color plan is working very well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's coming together beautifully!
    allison at neweverymorningpatchworkandquilting.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx