Pages

Sunday, 10 July 2016

FAL Quarter three



FAL 2016



Last year I managed to take part in all four quarters of this Finish Along and got so much finished because of it. This year not so much as I managed to miss both the previous sign ups. I did try and work through my list myself but it wasn't the same. So as, amazingly, I'm still well in date for signing up for this quarter here's my to do list. 

Quilt and Bind

1.

This is a mini charm quilt that I made last year some time. I made it up a I went along and whatever look I was trying to achieve just didn't work. Hopefully some quilting can lift it. I'm aiming to quilt some straight lines here and there and fill in the gaps with doodle quilting. 

2.
My Blossom Heart Quilt Bee quilt. I was Queen Bee a few months ago so this hasn't been on the pile for long.


3.
Finally my Stash Bee Quilt from May which I haven't blogged about yet. 


Quilt Tops in various stages to be finished

4.
The Turning Twenty Mystery BOM that I took part in last year needs to be finished. I've made all the blocks, they just need turning into a top. 


5.
I'm also the Queen Bee this month in the Buzzy Friends Bee (see HERE for my post about it) so I'll want to get those blocks together into a quilt too. 

What with the house and garden to keep up with I think that'll be enough to keep me busy until the end of September. If all works out to plan I should have 5 more quilts on the done pile.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your finishes Gina. These are all great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting amazes me. These are all lovely. You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects and so glad you are able to join us this time around! Thanks for linking up to FAL2016 on behalf of your team of hosts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be doing well by September - because aren't we going to have a great August and spend it all outdoors !

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice variety of projects, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very ambitious goals! Good luck! I look forward to seeing each one completed!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx