Pages

Friday, 1 July 2016

Confetti

So I've another finish. Yes I'm just as surprised as you. After doing next to nothing for the first couple of months of the year I've finally got my act together.

So I give you, Confetti


A table topper made from Bonnie and Camille type fabric.

I was playing on EQ and I've got a folder of designs within designs. I decided to start making up some of these and that's how Confetti came about. It's basically a Friendship star with a split background.

It's very simply quilted. In the ditch on the diagonal seams and a large stipple in white on all the backgrounds. I left the stars unquilted.



I bound it in red Daysail.

Time to move onto my next UFO/WIP. I'm away now for a week so I'll probably miss the link up for OMG July etc but  when I get home and sort my workroom out I'll be working on, and finishing, a Mystery BOM.

4 comments:

  1. This is really lovely and well named too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty, I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so pretty Gina, love the blue stars. I hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx