As you know I've been doing Cheryl's Mystery Quilt for the last few months.
We started off in June with our fabric choices
and over the next 5 months made various units
Which last month finally got sewn into recognisable blocks
and at last a quilt top.
Although technically finished I do like my quilts to have a border, Trouble is I don't have much of anything left. I have just enough of the orange for binding and possibly enough of the background for a narrow border. This means a trip to the fabric shop in the hope I can find something similar to the turquoises I've used as an inner border. I also need to decide how to quilt it.
I've enjoyed the making of this quilt. I'm a huge control freak and the thought of not knowing what went where terrified me. I've not had particularly good experiences with Mystery Quilts because of this. This one kept me guessing up until the last month though and I'm pleased with how it's turned out.