Pages

Monday, 13 July 2015

Flowers and Trains

We had a day out to Hidcote Gardens on Saturday. I took loads of pictures, some of which I'll post here but most of them are over on my gardening blog













 On the way back we stopped off at a Heritage Railway as hubby knows some of the people who volunteer here

 and one of them owns an engine, this one to be exact. ( yes I know, we move in strange circles)
He had a catch up with his friends while I had a lovely cup of coffee and watched the world, and the trains go by.

I'll have a quilty finish for you later today. I just need to sew down some binding after I've done the housework

1 comment:

  1. What lovely, peaceful, beautiful photos . . .

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback on what I sew so would love your comments. It's a chance to make new friends. I do reply to all of you as long as you are not a no-reply xxxx