First off is a BOM from I don't know how long ago, at least if not over 10 years. It's called Atlantis and it's done in Moda Marbles.
I know it looks like it's finished but there's some hand sewing to do on it. All the curves you see have been hand stitched down. You get a better idea with the next pic.
The blue and green in this pic have yet to be folded over and sewn down.
All the main part of the quilt is done and three of the borders. I just have to sew that final border and then I can sandwich and quilt it. I'm determined to get this done by the end of the summer as it's been hanging around for too long just for a couple of hours of hand sewing.
My newest UFO/WIP that I'm also trying to work on is The Gypsy Wife quilt by Jen Kingwell. I've only been working on this since Jan/Feb so not too long. All the blocks are done so I'm just assembling it. It's assembled in 11 sections and I've done 9, just the two most fiddly to do,
There's alot of partial seams and Y seams in the assembly which take the time. I've used Moda Printemps which is a very romantic, subtle range. Very different from my normal palette. I've used all precuts and at the last count it's taken a jelly roll, 2 layer cakes and a charm pack. I think I've just enough left over to complete the assembly although I may have to piece the long strips.
I can't see me doing much more on these this week as I have a few swap deadlines to meet. More on those in other posts though.